Hi there! The adorable new FROM MY HEART Suite of products is the star on this week’s Made In Minutes card. Add a few savvy tips that help you get more from these products and you’ve got a recipe for fun you will love!
Start to finish, you’ll have this cute card ready to give in 10 minutes or less.
The FROM MY HEART Suite includes:
* Heartfelt Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Heart Double-Punch Pack
* Heartfelt Stamp & Punch Bundle (Combine the above & SAVE!)
* From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Real Red 3/8″ Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon
* From My Heart Faceted Gems
* Heart Doilies
* Heart Foil Tins
- The items in red are used on today’s card
- Order the entire suite or select individual items
- Check out the suite in this VIDEO
- The coordinating colors are Real Red, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White
SAVVY TIP #1 – No Waste!
Punch this Designer Paper to your heart’s content, but what to do with the partial hearts at the bottom of the sheet?
Create butterflies… don’t let them go to waste! Full hearts work, too but it feels good to use those you may not be sure what to do with.
Savvy Tip #2 – Double-duty Punch!
Not only does the Heart Punch create butterfly wings, it can make the body, too!
HOW-TO: Punch a heart like normal, then position per the photo… you can adjust the size as you like. Can I hear a wooHOO?!!
Savvy Tip#3 – Add Details!
Grab your Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker: add eyes, antennae and a series of dotted lines for a butterfly contrail… such easy and fun details!
FROM MY HEART to Yours
Made In Minutes Card #12 Details
- Start with a card base made with Flirty Flamingo Cardstock that’s 4-1/4″ x 11, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Add a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Real Red Cardstock
- Die-cut Vellum with the STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES, stamp sentiment with Versamark Ink, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with a Heat Tool. Adhere using this method.
- Punch and attach pieces to create butterfly with Glue Dots
- Add details with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (allow time to dry)
Want a printable tutorial to keep for future reference?
Subscribe to my Newsletter… they’re free!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: January 2020 Rewards Code ZJVSB7YD
The FROM MY HEART Suite is great for Valentine’s Day projects… and so much more. Today’s card is a great example: it’s being sent to my sweet sister for her birthday next week. Think she’ll like it????