Woven Heirlooms Sympathy Card You’ll Want To Make
Hi friends! Today’s card features the Woven Heirlooms Stamp & Die Bundle, along with a few other all-purpose favorites. It’s one of those cards that may look complicated to make, but with a few basic tools and savvy tips, isn’t. Don’t you just love those? It’s a sympathy card you are going to want to make!
- SAVE NOW when you BUNDLE the Stamps & Die+Embossing Folders Together
- The Heirloom Frame Die & 3D Embossing Folder Duos are also great on their own
- Read First! There’s several savvy tips for success in this article, along with another popular card that features the Rectangle Frame from this bundle
Three other basic favorites used on the card are the…
- LAYERING OVALS Die set (to create the peekaboo window)
- SCRIPTY 3D Embossing Folder (isn’t that texture on the front lovely?)
- WELL WRITTEN Die set (adorable floral accent… I call it a BONUS die🎁)
WOVEN HEIRLOOMS Sympathy Card Tutorial
- Create card base from MOSSY MEADOW CARDSTOCK (4-1/4″ x 11, scored & folded at 5-1/2″)
- *Cut and emboss the frame with GOLD FOIL Paper (the antique-effect is achieved by applying black ink with a sponge dauber; allow time to dry) *see tips HERE first!
- Center frame on card front and trace the center area with a pencil. Die-cut with closest LAYERING OVAL DIE on your die-cutting machine. Erase pencil mark; emboss with SCRIPTY 3D-Embossing Folder.
- Adhere frame to card front with STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS or GLUE.
- Die-cut floral vine (MOSSY MEADOW C/S) and matching flowers (GOLD FOIL); adhere with MINI GLUE DOTS; embellish with GOLD SHIMMER RIBBON and METALLIC PEARLS [gold].
- Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK, center inside card (don’t adhere). Trace opening lightly with a pencil. Remove panel and stamp sentiment centered in the oval with a MOSSY MEADOW CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD; erase pencil line and adhere inside card.
- Optional: Adhere NEUTRALS 6″ x 6″ DESIGNER PAPER [Mossy Meadow] to flap of VERY VANILLA ENVELOPE
Want a printable copy of this tutorial to keep for future reference?
Subscribe to my Newsletter… they’re included FREE!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
Your choice of FREE products with each $50 or $100 you order!
Add the Current Rewards Code for even more freebies
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: January 2020 Rewards Code ZJVSB7YD
I’m ending with a Savvy Tip from experience: Make duplicates! It only takes a few minutes more once your supplies are out, and you’ll be so glad to have them when a need arises. I needed not one- or even two, but THREE of these cards last week 😢 and I can tell you I was so glad to have them. They’re much more enjoyable to create BEFORE the need arises!
While I get my WOVEN HEIRLOOMS Bundle back out to make more, pop on to the store, grab supplies and let me know you’re making them, too! ❤