How To Adhere Intricate Paper, Die-Cuts & Vellum the Savvy Way
In today’s video tutorial, I’m sharing my hands-down favorite way to adhere intricate paper, die-cuts and vellum. While it’s certainly not the only way, it is the quickest and easiest method I’ve ever used- and also the most cost-effective. If you’ve ever shied away from an intricate die or our laser-cut cards or paper because it’d be too fussy to handle, enjoy this fuss-free method with several savvy tips to save you money and aggravation.
If you can’t play the video in your browser, watch it on You Tube HERE.
This method uses only three inexpensive items, all of which multi-task… meaning you gain even greater value from having them in your craft stash.
Multipurpose Glue: This is my go-to adhesive that I use on virtually every project. It gives you a little wiggle room to position items and then turns permanent. This is not your old-fashioned school glue; it’s a high-tech paper-crafter’s delight! It won’t warp your paper, sticks in all climates and a little goes a long way. It’s both removable AND permanent … and is only $4/bottle!
Stamping Sponges: A must-have for this technique and a fun, inexpensive, easy-to-use coloring tool. Follow my cutting suggestion in the video and each wedge will only cost you 17 pennies and can be used 8-10 times!
Silicone Craft Sheet: Nothing sticks to this wonder-tool so use it for creating 3D embellishments, mixing ink into embossing paste, various coloring techniques, mirror stamping and of course gluing intricate pieces. It’s also heat-resistant and great for all things messy. At only 6″ x 6″ it takes up very little real estate on your work area.
Like the cards in the video?
The masculine ‘Birthday Wishes’ card tutorial is found HERE
Details for the navy ‘Thank You’ card are coming up next week, as are the video tutorial on creating the sponged background for the BIRD BALLAD Laser-Cut Card.
If you missed the other cards from the BIRD BALLAD Suite featured this week, find links below…
- Card #1 – Monochromatic ‘Hello’
- Card #2 – Monochromatic ‘I’m Here For You’
- Card #2 – Calypso Coral ‘Your Friendship…’
- Card #4 – Pool Party ‘Thank You’
Look for details on the other eight cards from this gift set coming up later this month
Join me Monday to see the July customer gifts sent to my Savvy Shoppers from last month. The last batch went in the post a couple days ago so everyone should have them by then. I don’t want to spoil anyone’s ‘happy mail’ surprise! Thanks for joining me today❤
Time to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons earned in July! How-To HERE
Have a wish list $100 or more?
Order the ULTIMATE BUNDLE in August to get $200+ value for only $99
BONUS: Include new goodies from the Holiday Catalog (not yet released)
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE…
- August Rewards Code XXYQNSXW–Copy & paste to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)… you’ll be glad!
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (above)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Redeem Bonus Day Coupons – August 1-31, 2019 / How-To Details HERE
- If you’re aiming to earn Reward Points, make sure your net product total (after discount and before tax & shipping = $50+ per point
- Ultimate Bundle Bonus in August -$200+ value for only $99
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials