Got plans for a Halloween party? Send treats to your child’s classroom? Or do you just like spoiling friends, family or co-workers? Check out this Project Kit full of spooktacular Halloween Treat Bags. They really are frightfully delightful!
Watch this short video…
As a special offer, Stampin’ Up! has made the September “Frights and Delights” Project Kit (and refills) available while supplies last. wooHOO
The kit contains supplies for 24 treat bags. Need more than that? Refills are also available at dungeon-level prices!
EVERYTHING you need to make all 24 bags is included! Yep, EVERYTHING
Long after the treats have been gobbled up, you’ll still have a Classic Stampin’ Spot Ink Pad and this photopolymer stamp set (photo below) to use for future projects. (These are the two items not included in refill kits, FYI)
You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order them, but that’s frightfully easy! SHOP below, then after you’ve subscribed, order the Halloween Treat Bags HERE (in PAST KITS, since we’ve passed this month’s deadline). But hurry, they’re only available while supplies last.
- SHOP PAPER PUMPKIN
- Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin? See HERE
- Find FREE Paper Pumpkin Resources HERE
REMINDERS- Specials Ending SUNDAY
- Redeem Bonus Day Coupons! Finalize your order by 11:59 pm MT SUNDAY/30th or gift them to someone you really, really like! Instructions HERE
- September REWARDS CODE KD3MF7SP (see how & why to use it HERE)
- Get the exclusive DASHING ALONG Designer Series Paper for FREE with orders $250+ (after discounts).
Thanks for visiting! Not only will you enjoy making these Halloween Treat Bags, but, ordering now gives you plenty of time to craft and cross them off your list early; that’s a win-win in my book! Grab ’em while you can! 🙂