New Stampin Up Ink Pads
I’m sooo excited to share the NEW Stampin Up Ink Pads with you! Hot off the press, these are newly designed and much improved ink pads that I know you are going to LOVE! The entire 50- color collection will be available June 1st, 2018, but you can get the new 2018-2020 In Colors NOW!
See the new Stampin Up ink pads in action, along with my comparison of new vs. old in this video…
I’ll share a little back-story that explains why Stampin’ Up! made this major change. The manfuacturing mold the case is made from was getting ready to expire, so Stampin’ Up! had a decision to make- renew it and continue with the same design OR evaluate and improve. You can guess what they chose! And improve they did! 🙂
And to make it even better, they chose to coordinate the release of this newly-designed ink pad with the newly revamped Color Collections for a two-for-one special! YAY for us! As you invest in the new colors, you’ll be getting the new-style ink pads!
Check out all these new features:
- EASY TO OPEN – like a makeup compact. Single hinge opening that simply slides in place. Easy-peasy! If the old style confused you, you’re gonna want these!
- IMPROVED INK FORMULA – along with the case re-design, they also improved the ink formula so that it lays smoother on the stamp for an even better stamped image!
- STACKABLE – enjoy a neater work area, as well as more compact storage! BIG shout of happy on this one!
- SMALLER CASE, SAME FOAM PAD – If space is a premium, you’re gonna want these!
- TIGHTER LID – less ink evaporation means less re-inking!
- AVAILABLE IN ALL 50 COLORS – Starting June 1, every color from the Color Collections will be available!
- 2018-2020 In Colors Available NOW with 10% savings!
BEST ON THE MARKET
Do you know the main reason I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Their ink pads! Several years ago, I went on a quest to find the best ink pads on the market, as I needed to revamp my collection. I tried numerous top brands and can personally tell you Stampin’ Up! was superior in every way. I was amazed at the difference! That’s how it all began. And 60+ ink pads later, I still feel this way!:)
Savvy Tip: Always GET the INK REFILL! When I first became a stamper, I didn’t invest in re-inkers. BIG MISTAKE! I didn’t understand their value. Investing in ink refills allows you to continue to use your stamp pads for years and years as you grow your collection. A few extra dollars protects your investment!
I hope you’re as excited about the new Stampin Up ink pads as I am. I can’t wait to get all the new colors, too! Until then, there’s so many great specials going on right now, I encourage you to check them out! Remember to use my Rewards Code for freebies from me! Happy Stampin’!
xxx tammy 🙂
Save 10% on the NEW 2018-2020 In Colors Bundle NOW!
Use Host Code and get a set of matching card bases free from me!
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE BUNDLES (see a full post on them HERE)
FREEBIES FROM ME
Purchase any of the following bundles May 1- 25, 2018 and get exclusive FREE gifts from me!
- In Color 2018-2020 Ink Pad Collection – Set of Matching Card Bases
- BUNDLE #1 ‘Just Getting Started’ – A goodie bag of retired or retiring products.
- BUNDLE #2 ‘A Little More, Please’ – Same as Bundle #1 PLUS samples of new upcoming products not yet released.
- BUNDLE #3 ‘I Gotta Have It All’ – Same as Bundle #2 PLUS a Designers Palette of cardstock samples containing all 53 Stampin’ Up! colors!
NOT SO FINE PRINT
- Host Code X62RG23J required for all orders under $150
- Orders $150+ No Host Code required! You qualify for 10% rewards bonus from Stampin’ Up! PLUS all my gifts
- Add to your order and I’ll add an additional handmade gift
- Sampler packages of retired/retiring and new products will be mailed from me no later than the first week of June for all orders placed in May (no limit)