Joy of Giving Tag Kit – Easy Handmade Happiness for the Holidays
Everything you need to create 30 tags, 10 each of 3 designs- plus a beautiful gift box- is included. Make them for yourself, make and gift them (like I did) or gift the kit- it’s a wonderful family craft for Thanksgiving! Photo instructions included, just add scissors.
Naughty or nice??? Nice wins!
Rich colors, gold foil and dimension… these tags have them all!
Take a look at all you’ll have left after the tags are complete… plenty for other projects.
The Clear Block, Ink Pad and Stamp Set will be used for years to come.
After you’re done, gift them in this lovely box, or use them for yourself and keep the box for storage (or another gift). So many possibilities!
My sweet friend, Terri is known for her beautiful gift presentation, so this was a perfect gift. Just look at her big smile! Your friends and family can be beaming just like her. 😁
ORDER THE JOY OF GIVING TAG KIT
(click photo below)
December Paper Pumpkin Kit
The December Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect way to kick-start your cards for 2020
- Make 12 Greeting Cards for everything from wedding, get well, birthdays and more
- 13-piece multi-occasion stamp set (plus everything you need to complete the cards)
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
SO MANY STARS Gift Card Holders
CRAFT CLASS is in Session!
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
If you want to make beautiful tags to decorate your gifts this holiday season, put the JOY OF GIVING Tag Kit on your next order. I recommend the Take Your Pick Tool (pierce tip) to apply the gold foil stickers. They’re a little fiddly (worth it!) -the tool helps a lot! Have fun❤