ITTY BITTY CHRISTMAS Bundle – Turn It Up! Card #4
Thanks for joining me for TURN IT UP! Tuesday. Today I’ve got nine different ways you can turn up the *WOW* on yesterday’s MADE IN MINUTES Card #4. Do them all or pick your favorites!
Featuring the ITTY BITTY CHRISTMAS Stamp & Die Bundle
This is a timeless set you’ll use year after year!
- 18 Red-Rubber Cling Stamps
- 7 Dies
- SAVE 10% on the bundle
TURN IT UP! Ideas
- Create a stunning focal point with any of the dies from the ITTY BITTY CHRISTMAS Bundle
- No fussy adhesive needed! Simply attach with 3 Mini Glue Dots behind the Rhinestones… totally hidden 🙂
- Dazzle your friends and family by die-cutting the above with GOLD GLIMMER PAPER
- It’s easy to work with, is BEAUTIFUL and cuts like butter!
- Look like a pro by coloring the RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Marker to match the colors in the WRAPPED IN PLAID Specialty Designer Series Paper
- I especially like these jewels because you get three sizes and they can be customized in most any Stampin’ Up! color with a Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Create the look of textured paper by embossing the card front with the SUBTLE 3D Embossing Folder
- Stamp first and allow ink to dry before embossing
- Adhere strip of DSP after embossing
- Add faux stitching to the inside Whisper White Cardstock greeting panel with the STITCHED RECTANGLES Dies
- No waste! Use the little leftover strip [from cutting the WRAPPED IN PLAID Specialty Designer Series Paper strips for the front] to carry the theme from the front of the card to the inside
- Alter the look by rounding the bottom corners with the DETAILED TRIO PUNCH
- Create a matching envelope by adhering the WRAPPED IN PLAID Specialty Designer Series Paper to a Medium Whisper White Envelope flap with Multipurpose Glue or SNAIL Adhesive.
- All the patterns in the DSP coordinate, so mix and match!
- Mix and match sentiments and color-matched ink to create a custom look!
- Sentiment is from the GREATEST PART OF CHRISTMAS stamp set [free with orders $150+]
- Stamp sentiment with a Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad on greeting panel
- Stamp sentiment again on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock with a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad; trim out center and glue on top of the above
The end result: A simple, yet stunning card that dazzles the eye with cohesive colors, shimmer, glimmer, texture & bling! Your friends and family will LOVE IT!❤
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVES recommended for this project:
SO MANY STARS Gift Card Holders
CRAFT CLASS is in Session!
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- OTHER MADE IN MINUTES Projects
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
Which is your favorite? Yesterday’s quick and simple card OR today’s TURN IT UP! version? Leave me a comment… I’d love to know!
Order your ITTY BITTY CHRISTMAS Bundle now while it’s in stock and on sale!
You’re going to ❤ it!