Thanks for joining me for the second card in the series featuring the BIRD BALLAD Suite, and more specifically the stunning Laser-Cut Cards! As I mentioned yesterday, the cards I’m sharing were a gift for my step-mom Cathy. I wanted to give her an assortment of cards for a variety of occasions, so each one is unique.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing all twelve cards from the set, plus the decorated gift tin and a couple bonus projects… giving you lots of ideas you can replicate at home.
WooHOO for one-stop shopping! Everything you need to make tons of gorgeous projects can be found in this BIRD BALLAD Suite, which includes these scrummy goodies:
- FREE AS A BIRD Stamps (10% off)
- STITCHED NESTED LABELS DIES(10% off)
- These are my #1 FAVORITE THING from the catalog… a must-have!
- BIRD BALLAD Designer Series Paper
- BIRD BALLAD Laser-Cut Cards & Tin
- 3/8″ Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim
- BIRD BALLAD Trinkets
Everything is available individually, but just go for the suite! You’ll enjoy the most versatility and value, which will make you smile… especially when you discover all you can do with it!
BIRD BALLAD LASER-CUT CARDS
Here’s another peek at the front of these stunning cards before you add your personal touch.
Today’s card is similar to yesterday’s, with a few subtle differences (pun intended).
- Yesterday’s card (below) was embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder; today’s is not. See the difference? It’s a subtle touch of texture that really does add a lot. What do you think… emboss or not??? For details, see yesterday’s tutorial.
- Notice the change in colors? Today’s card has been toned down to be more suitable for someone going through a difficult time or needing encouragement
- Embellish with a little lace, minus the trinket
- Stamp the main image on Very Vanilla Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Color with Stampin’ Blends markers of your choice
- For the birds I used Ivory, Bronze and Pool Party Light, with a little Wink of Stella Shimmer Brush added to their tummies
- Tree Branch is Soft Suede and Old Olive Combos
- Flower is Petal Pink Combo
- Die-cut on your machine with a STITCHED NESTED LABEL die.
- Savvy Tip: Instead of using cardstock to layer behind it, color the edge with one of the markers used to color the birds (I used Ivory). It creates definition while saving cardstock
- With Stamparatus, stamp sentiment (from ITTY BITTY GREETINGS)
- Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the large flower and leaves (on the left) on Very Vanilla Cardstock with same ink.
- Color and trim with Paper Snips
- Adhere flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional; leaves with glue
- Tie 4″ Lace Ribbon into a loose knot, trim ends as needed and adhere with a Mini-Glue Dot
- For additional tips and directions, see yesterday’s tutorial for card #1
Two cards done! Join me tomorrow for number #3😉
Want to make this? You CAN!
Time to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons earned in July! How-To HERE
Have a wish list $100 or more?
Order the ULTIMATE BUNDLE with August Bonus $200+ value for only $99
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE…
- August Rewards Code XXYQNSXW–Copy & paste to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)… you’ll be glad!
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (above)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Redeem Bonus Day Coupons – August 1-31, 2019 / How-To Details HERE
- If you’re aiming to earn Reward Points, make sure your net product total (after discount and before tax & shipping = $50+ per point
- Ultimate Bundle Bonus in August -$200+ value for only $99
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks for joining me today! Fallen in love with these Laser-Cut Cards yet? There’s still lots more
enticement inspiration to come.
My holiday catalog pre-order arrives today and I’m giddy with excitement. I can’t wait to start creating with all the new goodies. Don’t wait until the official release on Sept. 4th, join me! Take advantage of our August Bonus and include the new fall/winter products in your Ultimate Bundle… wooHOO ❤