Your cart is currently empty!
Let It Snow DSP for MADE IN MINUTES Card #7 +CLOSEOUT SALE!
Let It Snow DSP for MADE IN MINUTES Card #7
wooHOO! The LET IT SNOW DSP [Designer Series Paper] is back in stock- just in time to create adorable holiday and winter handmade cards like this.
MADE IN MINUTES projects pair a simple design with Stampin’ Up!® color-matched products to create handmade cards anyone can make… in 10 minutes or less!❤
- STARTS TODAY!
- SAVE BIG on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits
- Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly
- Shop early to avoid missing out… once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!
- Add the December Reward Code 72J4DKV4 to your order for free gifts!
SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT: The handmade gifts for all you November Savvy Shoppers went out yesterday… watch for happy mail to arrive in a few days! Add the December Reward Code (above) to your order to qualify for this month’s gift! ❤
MADE IN MINUTES #6
Let It Snow DSP Card Details
- Start with 1/4 sheet (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″) of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- Create the frame with the largest + third-largest dies in the STITCHED RECTANGLES set
- Die-cut per photo. You’ll end up with three pieces… we’re only using the middle piece from between the two dies. Save the other two to jump-start another project!
- Adhere the frame at an angle (photo above) to a Coastal Cabana Cardstock A2 Card Base with Multipurpose Glue or SNAIL Adhesive [4-1/4″ x 11″, scored & folded at 5-1/2″]
- Trim frame along card edges
- If you’re strategic, you can get two cards from this one frame
- Cut a 3″ strip (vertically) from the LET IT SNOW DSP; die-cut with fourth-largest Stitched Rectangle Die (you can get 2 from this strip)
- Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ [from SNOWMAN SEASONS] on a piece of Real Red Cardstock with Versamark Ink after rubbing with the Embossing Buddy
- Sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder on ink; tap off extra powder. Melt with Heat Tool on setting 2
- Trim to size with Paper Snips; cut end with Triple Banner Punch
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment inside card and snowflakes on a Whisper White Envelope with Real Red [or Shaded Spruce] Classic Stampin’ Pad (optional)
- Embellish with [Real Red] Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots
So cute, quick and EASY!
The icy glitter on the LET IT SNOW DSP is such a scrummy touch… and it’s all done for you!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
- LAST CHANCE for retiring Holiday 2019 products
- Supplies limited; shop early… once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!
- SAVE on overstock items, stamp sets and Paper Pumpkin past kits
Start 2020 with cards ready to give!
- Make 12 Greeting Cards for everything from birthdays to weddings, get well and more
- Includes 13-piece multi-occasion sentiment stamp set to keep for future projects
- Our kits contain everything to complete the cards, including ink!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: December 2019 Rewards Code 72J4DKV4
Have fun shopping the Year-End Closeout Sale! Add the LET IT SNOW DSP to your order… it makes such quick, easy and adorable cards for winter holidays!