Masculine Birthday Card for Baseball Lovers
hi friends! after a month of femininely floral projects, i’m starting august with a masculine birthday card for baseball lovers.
it features a few different dies with a common theme: stitching… like on a baseball 🙂
these colors work for several popular teams, but if you know a cubs or dodger fan, for instance, simply switch your card base to pacific point or blueberry bushel cardstock. since the designer series paper is neutral, it works with all colors!
can you guess which current designer paper this is from???
you may be surprised… i certainly was! it was a happy accident finding it, proving once again how versatile our designer papers are.
in addition to the above paper, i’ve also used the stitched dies found in the COME SAIL AWAY Suite (whisper white and soft suede [center banner] cardstocks).
the red stitched circle is die-cut with the STITCHED SHAPES DIES
other all-purpose stitched die favorites I recommend (not seen on today’s card) are the…
- have trouble with large background stamps?
- place stamp face (rubber) up, ink thoroughly; place cardstock on stamp face down, place grid paper (or scrap paper) on top and gently rub over the entire surface being careful not to move the cardstock. lift cardstock straight up… a great stamped image every time:)
- the STAMPARATUS also works well as you can repeat stamp any areas that might need touch-ups
- to create the center sentiment panel…
- stamp ‘wishes’ on whisper white cardstock first, then die-cut
- adhere the ‘birthday’ die-cut, centered
- cut the soft suede cardstock banner (in the center) in half and apply ends behind the white panel
- add the real red stitched circle behind both and adhere to card with Dimensionals
- to create the side accent panels…
- die-cut designer series paper and larger background layer once each
- glue layers together then cut in half, adhering one set to each end of the card front
Want to make this? You CAN!
Time to redeem your Bonus Days Coupons earned in July! How-To HERE
Have a wish list $100 or more?
Order the ULTIMATE BUNDLE with bonus $200+ value for only $99
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE…
- August Rewards Code XXYQNSXW–Copy & paste to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)… you’ll be glad!
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (above)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Redeem Bonus Day Coupons – August 1-31, 2019 / How-To Details HERE
- Ultimate Bundle Bonus in August with $200+ value for only $99
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Know someone who’d like this masculine birthday card for baseball lovers? Adapt it to their favorite team and it’s sure to be a hit… pun intended! Have a great weekend 🙂