Your cart is currently empty!
Paper Florist Dies – Garden On A Card!
There’s so much to love about this week’s idea for the Paper Florist Dies… it’s a garden on a card!
Enjoy a free tutorial on creating a mini slimline card, complete with Savvy Sketch #138 and a new Savvy Color Recipe for spring/summer.
Each week in August, get a new card formula for our August Savvy Showcase product, PAPER FLORIST DIES. By the end of the month, you’ll have color recipes for all four seasons of the year!
HUGE RETIRED PRODUCTS SALE
25-60% OFF gently used (and new!) Stampin’ Up! products from my personal stash
Bundles, Stamps, Dies, Punches, Paper Pumpkin & Savvy Card Kits, Tools & more
August SAVVY SHOWCASE
Paper Florist Dies
3 Savvulous Reasons to L❤️VE the PAPER FLORIST Dies
- Mix & match for unlimited floral creations, including 3D flowers!
- Use year-round with simple color changes!
- Pair with other stamp & die sets for virtually any occasion!
CLASSIC VERSATILITY! The Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamps are a staple for any paper crafter, with mix-and-match sentiments that make a bold statement!
SAVVY SKETCH 138 – Mini Slimline Card (6″ x 3-1/2″)
COLOR RECIPE – Spring/Summer
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN?
- CARD BASE [Highland Heather Cardstock]
- 6″ X 7″, score on long side at 3-1/2″
- Fold and burnish with Bone Folder
- SENTIMENT and INSIDE PANELS [Basic White Cardstock]
- FRONT PANEL: 6″ X 1-1/4″
- Ink sentiment [Biggest Wish] with Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Pad, then apply ink from Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad to lower half of sentiment with a Sponge Dauber. Stamp on panel and adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensional adhesive (placed across center so you easily tuck items behind it, across the top and bottom).
- INSIDE PANEL: 5-1/2″ X 3″
- Stamp sentiment [Good Feeling] similar to above; adhere inside card.
- FRONT PANEL: 6″ X 1-1/4″
- FLOWERS/GREENERY [Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly Cardstock]
- With Paper Florist Dies, die-cut flowers of choice on Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; adhere larger flowers with Stampin’ Dimensional adhesive, smaller flowers and leaves with adhesive.
- Savvy Tip: Recreate the card as-is, then use Card Sketch 138 as a reference for other color recipes!
- EMBELLISH [Brushed Brass Butterflies]
- Adhere two self-adhesive Brushed Brass Butterflies… done!
- Optional: With the Darling Details edge die, cut a 6″ x 1/2″ piece of Fresh Freesia Cardstock (align scalloped edge of die with bottom of cardstock… you won’t see the top so don’t worry that’s it cut off). Adhere under bottom edge of sentiment panel
Have fun creating this savvulous card for your own family & friends ❤️
Don’t miss the ‘ALL FOUR SEASONS ON ONE CARD’ bonus idea coming in this week’s newsletter! [SUBSCRIBE HERE]
- BONUS PROJECTS & RESOURCES in my weekly craft newsletter
- PREVIOUS PAPER FLORIST CARD IDEAS
- BONUS DAYS COUPONS! Redeem coupons earned in July on any order this month… stack ’em for savvy savings!
- Find the email(s) sent by Stampin’ Up! the date of your order(s) with the subject line: YOU EARNED A BONUS DAYS COUPON CODE!
- Copy and paste the code(s) into the Coupon Code box in your Cart and click Apply… see the savings at checkout!
- Note rewards are based on net total after discount
- PAPER CRAFTING KITS TO GO >30% OFF – See Kit Collection Here (great gifts!)
- HOW TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS as a Savvy Shopper
- $99 ULTIMATE BUNDLE – Join the fun!