Your cart is currently empty!
PAPER FLORIST New Sketch & Color Recipe
Enjoy this week’s card formula for the Paper Florist Dies, with another new Savvy Sketch and Color Recipe perfect for the hot, sunny days of summer… plus, a sneak peek at two new products coming Sept. 6th!
Each week this month get a new card formula for making savvulous cards for all four seasons of the year with our August Savvy Showcase product, PAPER FLORIST DIES.
HUGE RETIRED PRODUCTS SALE! Starts Tuesday, 8am PT August 22, 2023… over three years worth of gently used Stampin’ Up! goodies from my personal stash will be discounted 25-50%!
- Email Subscribers in the US will get the shop link emailed when the sale starts 😉
- Current Customers & Team Members get early bird access to shop Monday/21st!
3 Savvulous Reasons to L❤️VE the PAPER FLORIST Dies
- Mix & match for unlimited floral creations, including 3D flowers!
- Use year-round with simple color changes!
- Pair with other stamp & die sets for virtually any occasion!
PERSONAL FAVORITE! The details on the Scalloped Contours layering dies will take your paper crafting projects from simple to savvulous in no time… one of my most used die sets!
- SAVVY COORDINATION: Dies coordinate with Color & Contour Photopolymer Stamps
COMING SEPT. 6, 2023! The So Sincere Cling Stamps were inspired by Million Sales Achiever Sandy Hancock and are full of wonderful new sentiments you’ll use throughout the year!
NEW CARD FORMULA
Pair the Paper Florist Dies with any Savvy Sketch and Color Recipe this month for four-seasons of savvulous cards. Missed the earlier card formulas? Find them below under BONUS RESOURCES.
SAVVY SKETCH 137 STEP IT UP OPTIONS!
- Substitute die-cut panels with beautiful details (like the Scalloped Contours Dies) for simply trimmed panels
- Dry embossing adds subtle pattern and texture in lieu of designer paper
- Mix up the colors within a recipe to change the look
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
- CARD BASE 4-1/4″ x 11″, score on long side at 5-1/2″ [Coastal Cabana Cardstock]
- Optional: With favorite embossing folder, dry emboss the bottom 2-1/2″ of card front on Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (photo above). Open card (inside up) and finish edge with stylus on Score Board (photo below)
- NEW! Put the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder (above photo) on your list to order Sept. 6, 2023, when the new Fall/Holiday products release… it’s fabulous on both the embossed and debossed (photo below) sides!
- DIE-CUT PANELS: Cut one panel each with Scalloped Contours Dies [Night of Navy-2nd from largest die, Basic White Cardstock-3rd from largest die].
- Stamp sentiment on smaller panel [So Sincere, Night of Navy Classic Ink]
- Layer together, then adhere centered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensional adhesive
- FLOWER & LEAVES: With Paper Florist Dies, cut flower and leaves of choice [Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy Cardstock].
- Adhere flower to top panel with Stampin’ Dimensional adhesive; tuck leaves under each side with Mini Glue Dots.
Have fun creating this savvulous card for your own family & friends ❤️
Don’t miss the fall color recipe and bonus card idea coming in this week’s newsletter [SUBSCRIBE HERE] …including a sneak peek of three more new products from the All About Autumn Suite Collection!
- BONUS PROJECTS & RESOURCES in my weekly craft newsletter
- PREVIOUS PAPER FLORIST CARD IDEAS
- BONUS DAYS COUPONS! Redeem coupons earned in July on any order this month… stack ’em for savvy savings!
- Find the email(s) sent by Stampin’ Up! the date of your order(s) with the subject line: YOU EARNED A BONUS DAYS COUPON CODE!
- Copy and paste the code(s) into the Coupon Code box in your Cart and click Apply… see the savings at checkout!
- Note rewards are based on net total after discount
- PAPER CRAFTING KITS TO GO >30% OFF – See Kit Collection Here (great gifts!)
- HOW TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS as a Savvy Shopper
- $99 ULTIMATE BUNDLE – Join the fun!