Retiring Products & Picture Perfect Party Cards
Happy Monday! Today’s a two-for-one special: a video walk-through of retiring items from the spring Occasions 2018 catalog and the first in this weeks showcase of Picture Perfect Party cards.
Let’s start with retiring Stampin’ Up! products from the Occasions 2018 Catalog. Those items that will NOT be available after May 31st… or when sold out… whichever happen first.
If you’re visual like me, grab your catalog and a pen and let’s mark what to say goodbye to. I’ve also included a few insider tips and personal recommendations. If you missed last week’s short video about the retiring colors, watch it HERE.
CORRECTION: At the end of the video I say you can get the Host Sets for cost… that’s only partly true. Orders $150+ earn Rewards that allow you to get them FREE! So. Much. Better 🙂
Prefer the list? Feel free to download and print…
- Stamps Sets are guaranteed to be available through May 25, 2018, (thanks to local production) and will officially retire on May 31, 2018.
- Cardstock, Designer Series Paper, Embellishments, Markers, Stampin’ Ink Spots, and Framelits/Thinlets Dies are available while supplies last or until May 31, 2018- whichever comes first.
- Bundles (with 10% discount) are available while supplies last or until May 31, 2018.
Picture Perfect Party Cards
I want to share a card we made in my local Paper Hugs Club class this weekend. So colorful and bright… it’s like a party in a card! Perfect for men or women, kiddos or adults- it’s universal! And might I add… EASY! Inspired by another demonstrator, Mercedes Weber; I just love the creative Stampin’ Up! community.
I’m happy to say the ‘Picture Perfect Birthday’ stamp set will continue to be available in the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog (yay), however, the ‘Picture Perfect Party’ Designer Series Paper, coordinating cardstock pack and Ink Spots are soon to be history! They work so well together to create quick & easy cards, I highly recommend you get ’em before they’re gone. And like I mention in the video, the Ink Spots are exclusive to this catalog only!!! Such a great way to get several colors for very little $$$! (Reminder, there’s a second set of colors available HERE).
STAMPS: Picture Perfect Birthday
INK: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’, Versamark, Picture Perfect Party Classic Ink Spots (Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party)
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded @ 5.5″; stamped in corners with Versamark ink (your choice from Picture Perfect Party [PPP] cardstock pack)
- “Polaroid”- Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 3-1/4″
- “Photo”- ‘Picture Perfect Party’ Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3″ x 3″
- “Happy Birthday” Banner- PPP Cardstock 1/2″ x 2″, notched at end with Triple Banner Punch or Paper Snips, stamped in black ink
- Striped Banner- ‘Picture Perfect Party’ Designer Series Paper 1/2″ x 3″, notched at end with Triple Banner Punch or Paper Snips
- Star- ‘Myths & Magic’ Glimmer Paper, (I cut mine with a retired die, but the Wood Crate Framelits set contains a star); attach with Stampin’ Dimensional
ADHESIVE: SNAIL or MP Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
TOOLS: Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Big Shot
Savvy Tips: When using the Triple Banner Punch on narrow pieces, turn the punch upside down and center it visually before punching. This method allows you to punch any width paper up to 2″. The DSP pages with bows, presents, noise makers and balloons are perfect for this card! Note you can get 4 cards from ONE 6″ x 6″ piece of DSP! 😯 By week’s end, you’ll have three designs with card recipes to start creating… it’s like a FREE card class!
Click on any image to shop online- easy-peasy and safe! Please DO use my rewards code for free sample products and handmade gifts from me!
I hope you enjoyed the first in this week’s series of Picture Perfect Party cards… the “Polaroid” is so fitting with this Designer paper! Don’t delay getting your orders in for retiring products. There’s already a mad dash to get favorite goodies before they’re gone and inventory is starting to drop. See you Wednesday with card #2 that’s perfect to tuck in $$$ or a gift card. Until then…
xxx tammy 🙂