Scalloped Note Cards Customer Thank You Gift
I confess I’m a bit belated sharing these cards since they were the MAY customer thank you gifts… better late than never! I instantly fell in love with the Scalloped Note Cards the first time I saw them. They’re so handy to have around for quick notes or cards- and those scallops just make you smile. Hope you like them as much as I do 🙂
There’s so many things you can do with these cards, including leave them plain- but what fun is that?! Today’s project is a CASE from page 34 of the new 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. I encourage you to use the catalog like a reference book of fun- there’s sooo much there to inspire you… and copy! Not familiar with the acronym CASE? It stands for Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit… the main point being COPY!
- 20 Scalloped Cards & Matching Envelopes
- 5 each of Balmy Blue, Light Pink, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the BIRD BALLAD Designer Series Paper
For this card, you’ll only be using the stamp set, but I can’t pass up an opportunity to save so I got the bundle- and recommend you do the same. I’ve got a little mini-card coming up that shows you how to use the punch to create layers. It’s good for more than tags!
- Check out this masculine gift packaging using this bundle
Scalloped Note Cards Tutorial
- Die-cut above the scallops with either the stitched or XXX die from the STITCHED LABELS Die Set (a personal fave)
- Savvy Tip: Place the flat part of the die towards the scallops
- Stamp leaves from DELIGHTFUL DAY stamps with an Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad. Color them in with the Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (from the Regals Color Collection). If you don’t have these markers, try a Blender Pen with a little Old Olive ink
- Stamp flowers with color-matched ink (Terracotta Tile, Balmy Blue or Petal Pink; Daffodil Delight was used on the Old Olive cards)
- Add 1/2″ strip of BIRD BALLAD Designer Series Paper to inside edge
- Finish with accents from a white gel pen
A sentiment was added to the Old Olive card below, punched with the CLASSIC LABEL PUNCH and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. From note card to greeting card in one easy step!
Did you notice the colors in the striped Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper match the card colors? Yep! You can make all 20 cards using only 2-1/2″ from a single sheet of the DSP.
For a sweetly simple accent, tie a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around the card front (pink card below).
Want to make this? You CAN!
- SAVVY TIP: The Subtles Collection Classic Stampin’ Pads offer another option for these cards. If you don’t have the ink pads I used, I’d suggest going for the savvy choice that offers the best value (save 10% on the bundle). Use Calypso Coral for Terracotta Tile; Pear Pizzazz for Old Olive; So Saffron for Daffodil Delight; Petal Pink and Balmy Blue are included.
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- JUNE REWARDS CODE CHT4XWRW –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- EARN A FREE SHOPPING SPREE ON ME!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks for visiting! Put these Scalloped Note Cards on your next order… and have lots of fun decorating them!