The new Limited Edition Snowfall Thinlits Dies are the star on today’s easy holiday cards. Five-steps-to-done-easy with beautiful results!
Pair the Snowfall Thinlits with one of the sentiments from the Snow Is Glistening Stamp Set and add a Snowflake Trinket for the perfect (mail-able!) embellishment. They’re all part of the Limited Edition Snowflake Showcase available this month only, while supplies last!
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, create an A2 Card Base (4-1/4″ X 11″ scored and folded @ 5-1/2″) with Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- Stamp sentiment from Snow Is Glistening Stamp set with Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp inside greeting and Medium Whisper White Envelope, as desired.
- On the Big Shot Machine, using the Precision Base Plate, die-cut the large snowflake die from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies with Sparkle Glimmer Paper. Die-cut poinsettia from Real Red Cardstock with two dies (see photo above). Die-cut leaves with Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
- Switch to the regular platform on the Big Shot Machine. With card base open, emboss the front with Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Adhere large snowflake to card base with Glue Dots or Multipurpose Glue. Add solid flower on top, with detailed flower next. Adhere Snowflake Trinket with Glue Dot.
Need supplies to make this at home? Click any link above to shop or find product details.
The Snowfall Thinlits Dies are a mega set of 20 dies that coordinate with both the Snow Is Glistening and Happiness Surrounds Stamp Sets for year ’round fun. They’re designed to mix and match for endless layering possibilities; they can even look like poinsettias! I give them an A+ for versatility!
The Snow Is Glistening Stamp Set is a filled with snowflakes galore and paired with lovely sentiments in scripty fonts.
Here’s a look at the multi-occassion Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set. I didn’t use it on this card, but, it also coordinates with the Snowfall Thinlits.
- Two Cards featuring the Snowfall Thinlits and both stamp sets
- ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA Sale Nov. 23-28th… details to follow
- November Rewards Code: RQCF2J6M (details HERE)
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ FREE Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel
Did you notice the new Stampin’ Savvy logo? I’m so excited it’s finally done and up! I’d love to hear what you think!
Order your Snowfall Thinlits today, along with the stamp sets and trinkets…. you’ll have so much fun!