SU Accented Blooms Round 2- Bring on the Blends
Happy Day! I love a stamp set that inspires creativity and the new SU Accented Blooms definitely delivers. Simply stamped or colored- it looks great! I’m here to show you some of the possibilities this set offers… and how much fun you can have!
Monday’s project featured simple stamping with a fun peekaboo sentiment using the coordinating Tailored Tag punch (if you missed it, check it out HERE). Today’s card is totally different, although you could say the flowers play peekaboo, too!
Bring on the Stampin’ Blends markers for a quick pop of color on this new Coastal Cabana card base. Two stamps, a little coloring and a few passes through the Big Shot (or punch) is all it takes to make this card!
- Stamp the main SU Accented Blooms stamp once with Memento Tuxedo Black ink centered on a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel of Whisper White cardstock . This is larger than you need, but you want to have space around it for the die cuts/punches. (Optional- stamp the envelope)
- When dry, color with the Stampin’ Blends markers of choice
- Using the smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits set, cut three sections from the stamp (being careful not to cut into the tag area). The 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch also works great! (I just didn’t think of it ’til I finished the card!) lol
- Emboss the card base front with the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the Big Shot (to use the de-bossed side like I did, turn the folder upside down, with the front of the folder facing down)
- Adhere the circles on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment of choice. This is from the ‘Enjoy Life’ set (yep, love it!)
Stampin’ Blends News
All the Stampin’ Blends markers used today are colors you can get now. After being on back-order for months, they’re (happily) in stock. There’s soon to be eleven new colors added (see them on Pg. 205 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog), when they arrive at the Stampin’ Up! warehouse. Delivery’s been delayed, but, anticipated to be any time now. Good news for a lot of people anxiously waiting- myself included. They make coloring such fun and blend like a dream.
Shop supplies for today’s project by clicking any photo
If you enjoyed today’s project, you may also be interested in…
- SAVE 10% on NEW Bundles HERE
- Join Paper Pumpkin and receive monthly project kits HERE
- NEW! Paper Pumpkin Storage tips with FREE Resources HERE
- Use Current Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples with every order
- Check out Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Thanks for joining me today! I hope round two of SU Accented Blooms has given you more inspiration for this lovely set. Stick around for round three on Friday with easy-peasy watercoloring. See you then!
xxx tammy 🙂