Card Sketch Retakes for Blueprint #113
Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing two more cards made with this week’s Card Sketch Blueprint #113… let’s call them retakes- plus a flashback! If you missed Monday’s card, see it HERE. I also shared two others in this week’s newsletter. I couldn’t stop making them! If you’re not subscribed, it’s easy- and free! You’re missing bonus content just for my subscribers.
Before we get started, just a reminder the following 3D Embossing Folders are finally back in stock! If you missed yesterday’s post with project inspiration, see it HERE.
– Measurements & Instructions Included –
RETAKE # 1 – Birthday Card (at top)
The birthday card at the top uses the supplies listed below, except the Seaside Embossing Folder- which has since retired; I’ve included a link to our new HIGH SEAS 3D Folder. Follow the instructions in the tutorial linked above.
- Cut the embossed cardstock 1/4″ longer than tutorial states… it will shrink after embossed
- Brush Wink of Stella clear glitter with a little ink below the sailboat to create the ‘ocean’
- See tips and example HERE
- Notice the top and bottom images are offset, not centered… this creates visual interest
This card is very similar to Mondays, except I embossed the left panel with the CORRUGATED 3D Embossing Folder (as of today, still not in stock- soon!) and added the polka-dot tulle ribbon to the left instead of placing it under the circles.
- Brush Wink of Stella Clear Glitter inside the flower right after stamping… instant color!
- Enamel Glitter Dots make the perfect flower centers
- Use a strong adhesive like Tear & Tape (or retired Fast Fuse) to adhere embossed panel
Supplies to make this card:
Here’s a similar card I made last year using the ACCENTED BLOOMS and ENJOY LIFE stamp sets. Find the original post with details HERE (the Petal Pair Embossing Folder is retired). Notice it shows the debossed side- another option!
Hopefully you see there’s sooo many things you can do with this sketch. Whatever you choose, have FUN!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (below)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Bonus Days in July – Earn a $5 voucher for every $50* spent in July. Stack them for free products or savings in August! (*before tax & shipping)
- July Rewards Code TYFTBUDX –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- Join the Fun and get over $80 worth of freebies in July!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Do you enjoy the Card Sketch Retakes? Are they helpful to see the possibilities? Leave me a comment below- I’d love to hear from YOU!