Your cart is currently empty!
Treat Packaging Rewards & Customer Thank You
Treat Packaging Rewards & Customer Thank You
Hi friends! Know one of my favorite things to do? Spoil my customers! Today I’m sharing a peek at the February Stampin’ Savvy Reward Kit and handmade gift given to all the customers who shopped with me last month. These gifts are a surprise that change each month… and one of the funnest parts of my job. Whether you received them or wished you had, they’re FUN to give (and quick and easy to make)!
TREAT #1 – Tiny Treat Box
Imagine if a friend left this little box on your desk or front porch? Would it make you smile? Create a little handmade happiness of your own to share by filling the Clear Tiny Treat Box with seven Ghirardelli chocolates (or your own fave sweets) for the perfect antidote to those “Adulting Is Hard” days.
- Decorate the Clear Tiny Treat Box with a 2″ x 8″ piece of HOW SWEET IT IS Designer Series Paper
- Die-cut tag from Whisper White Cardstock with the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies
- Stamp sentiment from the limited edition MORE THAN WORDS Stamp Set with Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Create a belly band with 7″ Gorgeous Grape 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon, secured underneath the tag with Glue Dots; add a separate bow on top with Glue Dots.
- Fill with chocolate and give it away! Feel free to do a quality control check first?
TREAT #2 – Striped Treat Bag
Striped Treat Bags (above) are food-safe, so fill them with your best baked treats (or favorites from your local bakery)! Another way to say “I’m here for you!” when a friend is having a rough time. Being kind and thoughtful doesn’t have to cost much or take a lot of time, but the gesture is priceless.
- Create a 2″ x 4″ and 1″ x 3″ Banner with the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, trimmed with the Banner Triple Punch
- Create the tag from Whisper White Cardstock with the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies on the Big Shot Machine
- Stamp the sentiment (MORE THAN WORDS Stamp Set) with Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Decorate with the FREE PAINTED SEASONS Stamps & matching Four Seasons Framelits Dies
- Stamp flower with Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad, color with Petal Pink Combo Pack and Daffodil Delight Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Stamp leaves with Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad, color with Granny Apple Green Combo Pack Stampin’ Blend Markers
- Embellish with an 8″ strip of Calypso Coral 3/8″ Satin Ribbon
TREAT #3 – Pillow Box
This Kraft Pillow Box is stuffed with Godiva Dark Chocolate Ganache Hearts. Know anyone bravely battling something? I’m of the opinion chocolate makes anything better… at least a little!?
- Create the tag from Whisper White Cardstock with the Stitched Labels Framelits Die
- Decorate tag with the FREE PAINTED SEASONS Stamps, die-cut with matching Four Seasons Framelits Dies
- Stamp flower with Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad; color center with Pineapple Punch Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Stamp leaves with Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad, color with Granny Apple Green Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends Markers. Adhere behind flower with Multipurpose Glue or SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere to tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiments from the MORE THAN WORDS Stamp Set with Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tie an 18″ piece of Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon around box
CUSTOMER THANK YOU GIFT
Everyone who shops with me receives a handmade gift each month. They’re for you to use or gift to someone you love. It’s my way of personally saying “thank you” for choosing me as your Demonstrator. I truly appreciate you and love making these gifts each month! Unfortunately, the Organdy Ribbon I used is no longer available, but if you were savvy enough to snag it early, it goes great with this paper (seen in the photo above)!
The card above was my February gift. Make this at home with the following items:
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (free Sale-A-Bration Reward when you spend $50)
- Part of My Story Stamp Set (free Sale-A-Bration Reward when you spend $50)
- Organdy Ribbon Assortment (sorry- it’s sold out, try the Black 5/8″ Glitter Ribbon)
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock
WANT TO EARN THE MARCH REWARDS?
- Add Rewards Code QMPRXPJB to all orders up to $150 (no code needed if order is $150+)
- Spend $50+ to earn the REWARDS KIT OF THE MONTH (it changes every month and is a fun surprise!)
- Every customer earns my handmade gift (designed and made by me for you to gift or use)
SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT!
- The WONDERFUL ROMANCE & WONDERFUL FLORAL DIES are on LOW INVENTORY
- The DEAR DOILY Bundle and DOILY BUILDER Thinlits Dies have SOLD OUT
NEW Limited Edition Goodies Are HERE
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE
IS BETTER THAN EVER!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to check out these other benefits….
- SALE-A-BRATION! FREE Rewards for every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax & shipping)- Ends March 31, 2019
- REWARDS CODE QMPRXPJB – Apply to all orders up to $150 (no code if over $150) for free “thanks for shopping with me” gifts! See details HERE
- NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- COORDINATING PRODUCT BUNDLES on special NOW!
- PINTEREST inspiration & project ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Have a friend or family member who could use a little encouragement or a high-five for something well done? Order some treat packaging and create a little handmade happiness just for them! Make sure to add my Rewards Code so this month’s gift and Rewards Kit will have your name on it!❤
How do I order “more than words” stamp set?
Hi Nancy! It’s a fabulous stamp set- but hurry, it retires next week! Orders $50+ earn a free Sale-A-Bration rewards from Stampin’ Up! Paste this code (QMPRXPJB)in the HOST CODE box in your shopping cart for free gifts from me, as well. Yay for freebies!
Here is the shopping link for the MORE THAN WORDS Stamp set: http://bit.ly/2Eb6ndP
Aha! I saw in your description where you said that, but apparently my mind was seeing the words STITCHED SHAPES FRAMELITS instead. Thanks! And hooray for you in getting 7 Ghirardellis in the box – I could only get 6. ?
Makes me happy to hear you’re sharing this handmade happiness… six is good! Yay for chocolate 🙂
I love all your projects! But I can’t figure out what the die is with the “Adulting is hard” stamp?
Hi Pamela! The dies used on all the treat packages (including both the ‘Adulting is hard’ treats) are from the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies… a personal fave! Thanks for your sweet comment❤