Tropical Chic Bundle: Pretty In Pink
Tropical Chic week continues with today’s “pretty in pink” peek-a-boo card featuring another element from the Tropical Chic Bundle: the window die. If you missed Monday’s Tropical Escape cards, see them HERE. See Wednesday’s Embossed Letterpress Technique cards and video HERE. They’ve each been so fun to create! Have I convinced you to get this bundle yet? If not, there’s more temptation to follow! lol
- The pink polka-dot paper behind the window and black/white striped accent are from the TROPICAL ESCAPE Designer Series Paper. (See Monday’s blog post for more ideas with this paper)
- The window layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and is elevated from the Thick Whisper White Cardstock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. When elevating large panels like this, fun foam (found in the kiddo section at big box craft stores) also works great.
- The texture on the card base was created with the SUBTLE Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the Big Shot machine. It’s easy to miss in the photo, but looks like textured paper in person… subtle, but lovely!
- The ribbon accent is from the METALLIC RIBBON Combo Pack. Petal Pink is close enough to Blushing Bride to work!
- The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink, heat embossed with White Stampin’ Embossing Powder on Basic Gray Cardstock, trimmed with the Triple Banner Punch and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower stamp from the TROPICAL CHIC Bundle was inked on a Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad with Flirty Flamingo ink applied in the center with a Sponge Dauber, then stamped on Whisper White Cardstock and die cut with the Framelits Die in the TROPICAL CHIC Bundle. I doodled with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to tie it to the black/white accent paper strip. Wink of Stella Glitter was brushed on the top (of course!) after it was adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Switch the sentiment and it could easily make a lovely wedding, birthday or any-occasion feminine card!
- Find the products list for this project, with shopping links at the end of the post
After masking part of this sentiment several times, I decided it was more versatile as two stamps. Don’t be afraid to cut your stamps apart if it works better for you. Just be careful to cut between the raised images. Now I can use either or both – even change their positioning! Better 🙂
Photo below- Laura shows off her favorite card design at our Paper Hugs Club Class last weekend. She opted to go with a brighter, more-traditional-green version (also from the Tropical Escape DSP). Did you have a favorite this week? Leave me a comment- I’d love to hear from YOU!
OOPS- Correction to Wednesday’s Post
Here’s the correct COLOR INK-SPIRATION for the card in Wednesday’s video and blog post. I did an oops and used the wrong one… sorry about that! Don’t you love this combo???
During the month of August every $50 in product you purchase earns you a $5 coupon redeemable in September (with no minimum purchase required). Redeem it for anything* in the catalog… including the NEW Fall-Winter Catalog coming Sept 5th! No limit, so stack ’em up!
- Make sure your product subtotal (BEFORE tax and shipping) meets the $50 incremental threshold.
Example: $99.99 in products only earns you 1 coupon. $100 earns you 2
- Get triple benefits for orders $150+ (it pays to save up & place one large order!)
- Earn $15+ in coupons (that’s 10% savings)
- Earn 10% in Stampin’ Rewards (includes access to Host Sets; redeemable immediately) – you’re now at 20% savings
- Earn Free Product Samples and handmade projects from me! (no code required)
- Get double benefits for orders <$150
- Earn $5 coupon for every $50 in products purchased
- Use my exclusive Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples & handmade projects from me!
JFM4QYJ7 >Copy & Paste into HOST CODE Box in Shopping Bag
- After each order, you’ll receive an email from Stampin’ Up! with a coupon code- MAKE SURE TO KEEP THAT EMAIL SAFE! You’ll need the coupon codes to redeem for credit in September and you’re the only that has them (SU! doesn’t keep them, nor are Demonstrator’s given copies, so it’s REALLY IMPORTANT you don’t delete them. There’s no way to recover them if they’re lost!)
- *Redeemable for anything in the catalog(s) except PrePaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions and the Starter Kit.
The limited release ‘Color Your Season’ is available while supplies last or Aug. 1-31, 2018. It includes:
- Blended Seasons Bundle (Best Value/SAVE 10%- Stamps & Framelits Dies)
- Blended Season Stamp Set
- Stitched Seasons Coordinating Framelits Dies
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment Pack #2
FALL-WINTER HOLIDAY CATALOG
The NEW Fall-Winter Holiday Catalogs will be shipping soon to everyone that’s shopped with me this year. They’re filled with oodles and oodles of project ideas and inspiration… and awesome products! wooHOO
NEW CUSTOMERS: Place $50+ order and I’ll include it FREE with your thank you gift (plus an Annual Catalog & Idea Book) Just one of the perks of shopping with me!
More to check out…
- Want the Tropical Chic Rewards Kit shown in Wednesday’s video?
Copy & Paste REWARDS CODE JFM4QYJ7 into the HOST CODE Box in your Stampin Up Shopping bag when you place $50+order now – Aug. 31st, 2018. I’ll mail it with new catalogs and a handmade gift no later than the first week of September-enjoy!
- Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- SHOP HERE
Happy Stampin’! xxx tammy
Product List for today’s TROPICAL CHIC BUNDLE “Pretty In Pink” Card
Click any image to SHOP