FREE AS A BIRD Christmas in July Customer Thank You Gifts
Happy Monday! I’m taking a short break from the Laser-Cut Card Series to share my FREE AS A BIRD Christmas in July customer thank you gifts. I create a handmade gift each month for everyone who shops with me; this is what my July Savvy Shoppers received! Create this card yourself with today’s free tutorial!
The FREE AS A BIRD Stamp & STITCHED NESTED LABELS Die Bundle is part of the BIRD BALLAD Suite. One-stop-shopping that also includes Designer Series Paper, Laser-Cut Cards, Lace Trim and Trinkets for fully-coordinated, amazing projects!
FREE AS A BIRD Christmas Card Details
Let’s start with the backdrop!
- Simply swipe our Whisper White CRAFT STAMPIN’ PAD across the inside front of the new BRICK & MORTAR 3D Embossing Folder (look for the Stampin’ Up! logo and ink inside this part of the folder)
- Place 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Real Red Cardstock inside folder and emboss on your die-cutting machine
- The ink transfers to the “mortar” and some of the bricks… it looks sooo cool in hand (see it in photo below)
- Add to the front of an A2 Real Red Cardstock card base with Multipurpose Glue or strong adhesive like Tear & Tape
- Die-cut hexagons using the fourth largest die from the STITCHED NESTED LABELS Die set with Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- Center vertically on card front (shown below); adhere with Multipurpose Glue
Die-cut hexagons from Thick Whisper White Cardstock with the second largest die in the STITCHED NESTED LABELS Die set.
Stamparatus for the win!
On your Stamparatus, set up…
- Plate 1 with bird image stamp
- Stamp all hexagons using an Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (or Memento Tuxedo Black ink)
- Plate 2 (photo above) with sentiment from the MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL Photopolymer stamp set.
- Repeat above
- Your inside greeting, signature stamp for the back- even stamping on your envelope with this tool… it’s a HUGE time-saver
- Photo below- I set my inside greeting up in two steps (using both sides of a plate- it’s reversible:), stamping with Real Red and Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pads. The bird on the Medium Whisper White Envelope (left) is stamped with Real Red ink
You can bust out TONS of cards in no time, effortlessly! It’s certainly not required to make this card, but if you haven’t ordered this versatile stamp-positioning tool yet, there’s no better time… especially with the holidays just around the corner!
Bring on the Blends!
Love to color??? Our Stampin’ Blends (alcohol) Markers are the perfect medium. They’re color-matched to all our products for seamless coordination and blend beautifully for stunning results. They come in a combo pack of Light & Dark for easy shading. They’re also simple to use!
The photo above was one evening’s coloring while I watched Mary Poppins with the grands❤
Here are the winter colors I used:
- Cardinals: Real Red Combo with a little Dark Cherry Cobbler for deeper shading;
- Add a little shimmer to their tummy’s with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Branch: Gray Granite and Shaded Spruce Combos
- Outline: Light Pool Party
- Flowers: No color
- For a little bling, add a drop of glue to each flower with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter… they sparkle like frost in winter! (see photo above)
- Psst! NEWS FLASH: Crystal Effects is baaaack -with SHIMMER! I’m sooo excited! You’ll find it in the new Holiday Catalog coming Sept. 4, 2019!If you want an easier, less-mess option, this is it!
- Tie a loose knot in a 4″ piece of Whisper White Polka-Dot Tulle Ribbon; adhere to the backside of the main panel with a Mini Glue Dot. Doesn’t it remind you of falling snow?
- Center panel and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE
I made several extras for my July contribution to the Christmas Card Challenge I issued earlier this year. I’m sooo excited. My pile is growing and I’m on schedule to be done in October (maybe even earlier). Any extras I create will get stashed for next year! Are you on schedule??? It’s not too late to join me if you’d like to lessen your stress this holiday season!
Want holiday goodies NOW? Order our ULTIMATE BUNDLE August 1-31, 2019 and get pre-order access with over $200 in value for only $99!
WANT A PRINTABLE COPY OF THIS TUTORIAL?
Sign up for my newsletter! They’re free to my subscribers💕
Want to make this? You CAN!
Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons earned in July! How-To HERE
Have a wish list $100 or more?
Order the ULTIMATE BUNDLE in August to get $200+ value for only $99
BONUS: Include new goodies from the Holiday Catalog (not yet released)
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE…
- August Rewards Code XXYQNSXW–Copy & paste to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)… you’ll be glad!
- Earn Free Products from Tammy
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Redeem Bonus Day Coupons – August 1-31, 2019 / How-To Details HERE
- If you’re aiming to earn Reward Points, make sure your NET product total (after discount and before tax & shipping = $50+ per point
- Ultimate Bundle Bonus in August -$200+ value for only $99
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed today’s FREE AS A BIRD Christmas card… don’t you just love how versatile this bundle is? It deserves to come live with YOU! Add my Reward Code to your order and look for happy mail to arrive with your name on it❤