One Design- Two Ways using Rooted In Nature Bundle
Today I’m here to share two cards that showcase the variability of the Rooted In Nature Bundle, part of the new Nature’s Poem Suite from Stampin’ Up! If you’re looking for a suite of coordinated products that enable you to create projects for both men and women, this is it! Who else loves versatility AND value??? Let me show you what I mean…
Card #1- Feminine
This first card features new colors Petal Pink and Blackberry Bliss, just two of the nine colors found in the Nature’s Poem Suite. Such a lovely, feminine card!
- Cut leaf print from Nature’s Poem DSP to 3″ x 5″ (same measurements for second card)
- Cut blackberry stripes from Nature’s Poem DSP to 3″ x 3-1/2″ (same measurements for second card)
- Stamp log on Whisper White Cardstock with Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Ink
- Using your Stamparatus, stamp sentiment with Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad, clean stamp then ink with Versamark and stamp in exact same place. Apply Clear Stampin’ Embossing Powder and melt with Heat Tool. (Savvy Tip: Use your Heat Tool on low speed to dry the dye ink, then rub Embossing Buddy over area before stamping in Versamark)
- Stamp leaves (3 times) with Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad on Petal Pink Cardstock and cut on Big Shot with coordinating Nature’s Roots Framelit Die.
- Separate Nature’s Twine into three strands, then remove a single strand again and wind in circular motion under the sentiment. (Savvy Tip: Hold in place with a little SNAIL adhesive while you’re working)
Card #2 – Masculine
This second card features the same elements from the Nature’s Poem Suite, just mixed up a bit. Different patterns, colors, leaf stamp accents and sentiment. But the core elements are the same, just placed differently. Use the cut info from the first card for the large (leaf) print DSP and large Very Vanilla Cardstock. After stamping (with Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad) and heat embossing this sentiment, trim to fit. The striped piece is 1/2″ wide by 3-1/2″ long. All together, decidedly masculine! See what I mean about versatile?!
Nature’s Poem Suite
The Nature’s Poem suite of products is really worth a look. For all seasons. Numerous occasions. Everything is designed to work together, saving you money and making it easy to create lots of different projects.
- Rooted In Nature Bundle (Stamps & Framelit Dies) **SAVE 10%**
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper
- Nature’s Poem Cardstock Pack
- Nature’s Twine
- Leaves Trinkets
Project List (both cards): Click any photo to buy these supplies
If you enjoyed today’s project, be sure to check out…
- Another card featuring the Nature’s Poem Suite HERE
- Simple & Quick Father’s Day Gift Card Holder HERE
- Rooted In Nature Bundle 10% OFF HERE
- SAVE 10% on NEW Bundles HERE
- Join Paper Pumpkin and receive monthly project kits HERE
- NEW! Paper Pumpkin Storage tips with FREE Resources HERE
- Use Current Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples with every order
- Check out Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
I hope the projects I’ve shared this week inspire you to add the Rooted In Nature Bundle to your next order. It gets top marks for value and versatility- a win-win for you! Happy Stampin’!
xxx tammy 🙂