Hi there! Today I’m sharing a DIY baby gift box I made for my new little nephew, Max using the Takeout Treats Bundle. It’s also designed to match the Baby Card I shared on Wednesday.
Talk about quick, easy and CUTE! In no time, you can have a personalized gift (and card) ready to welcome a new “little’ in your life!
Switch the paper up, and it works for little girls, too.
It’s also an ideal size for favors… baby shower, birthday, bridal or wedding!
(It measures about 2-1/8″ wide x 2″ high x 1-3/4″ deep at the top/widest point)
*NOTE: I’ll be sharing the cutting directions for how to get 3 boxes from a single sheet of 12″ x 12″ paper, as well as a lovely holiday box in next week’s Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter. It’s part of my ‘12 Weeks of Holiday Inspiration’, so SUBSCRIBE today if you’d like even more tips, ideas and tutorials over the next 11 weeks!
Supply List for DIY Baby Gift Box
Click any image to SHOP or find further product details
- Die-cut two pieces* from the Twinkle, Twinkle DSP with the box die from the Takeout Thinlits Dies. Crease all fold lines with your Bone Folder. Adhere corners with Multipurpose Glue (or Tear & Tape Adhesive– ON SALE NOW).
- Apply MP Glue to floor of box and adhere two pieces together. Adhere final two corners.
- Die-cut heart from Twinkle, Twinkle DSP; glue to box front.
- Stamp banner from Pick A Pennant stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock with Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad, then add name with Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad. Die cut with coordinating Playful Pennants Framelits Die on Big Shot machine. Adhere over heart, trimming ends.
- Insert gift. Tie Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon around box, with bow at top. (Add optional tag using die from Takeout Thinlits Dies).
You may also be interested in…
- SAVE on Takeout Treats BUNDLE HERE
- October Rewards Code: TPJ23U62 (details HERE)
- World Card Making Day Special ends this Sunday! See more details HERE
- Stamparatus Accessories Now Available! SHOP HERE
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ Exclusive Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
Thanks for visiting today! Need supplies to make this project, use the links in the Supply List for easy and safe shopping! I hope you liked today’s DIY baby gift box and enjoy making it for a new “little” in your life! xxx tammy 🙂