Your cart is currently empty!
Takeout Treats Takeout Box …or is it a basket?
When is the Takeout Treats Takeout Box a basket? When you emboss it with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and let it overflow with treats!
Want to see how versatile the Takeout Treats Bundle is? Check it and several other projects out in today’s video! (Problems viewing it? Find it HERE)
Here’s a close-up of the basket (or is it a box?)…
Whether it’s a box or a basket, it’s adorable! Perfect for small gifts, treats, or favors, it’s quick and simple to make and can be tailored to any occasion throughout the year (like the baby box HERE).
Click any item to SHOP or find product details. Directions follow 🙂
- Stamp/Die Bundle– Takeout Treats
- Ink– Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Paper– Crumb Cake Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″), Country Lane Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Cardstock (scrap)
- Embellishments– Braided Linen Trim (8″), Galvanized Buttons (1) , Linen Thread (6″)
- Adhesive– Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue
- Tools – Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, Bone Folder
- Misc– 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock
- Die-cut two box pieces from Crumb Cake Cardstock. Die-cut two hearts from Country Lane DSP. Die cut sentiment with tag die.
- Emboss each box piece separately, lining up the basket weave with edge of paper
- Assemble box per video. Tuck in top flaps. Glue two hearts together and adhere to box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fill cellophane bag with treats. Lace Braided Linen Trim through a Galvanized Button and tie into a bow. Add tag with Linen Trim.
You may also be interested in…
- LAST DAY! $5 Paper Pumpkin Project Kit (Subscribe HERE)
- October Rewards Code: TPJ23U62 (details HERE)
- Stamparatus Accessories Now Available! SHOP HERE
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ Exclusive Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
So, what do you plan on making with the Takeout Treats Bundle? A Takeouts Treats Takeout Box… or basket? I’d love to hear!