Your cart is currently empty!
Takeout Treats Bundle: Love You Lots! Mini Card
The Takeout Treats Bundle is so fun and versatile! I’ve shared several other projects (see the video HERE) and today I’ve got a cute little mini card created for the current Festive Friday Challenge, celebrating upcoming Sweetest Day (or using stripes). Wouldn’t this be sweet tucked into a loved ones lunch box or hidden somewhere fun to find???
The Takeout Treats Bundle is great for year-round use, with so many elements to mix and match, for so many occasions. Plus, the mini takeout box is simply adorable! (It’s not in today’s post, but see two examples HERE and HERE.)
One of the best parts of this bundle and card design is the inter-changeable sentiment banner. Need a thank you card? Switch it up. Or use the “Something Sweet To Eat” sentiment to add to a yummy gift.
Want more mini card ideas? See HERE and HERE and HERE.
- Stamp Sets/Die Bundle: Takeout Treats
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Lovely Lipstick Cardstock, 6″ x 6″ 2018-2020 In Colors Designer Series Paper [DSP], 3″ x 3″ Whisper White Envelopes
- Accessories: Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Multipurpose Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, create a card base from a 3″ x 6″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock, scored and folded at 3″. Cut the DSP to 2-7/8″ square.
- Stamp the heart and sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock; die cut on Big Shot along with the second largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits on Lovely Lipstick Cardstock.
- With Glue, adhere pieces per photo, attaching center of sentiment banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals
You may also be interested in…
- SHOP & SAVE on the Takeout Treats Bundle
- October Rewards Code: TPJ23U62 (details HERE)
- Stamparatus Accessories Now Available! SHOP HERE
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ Exclusive Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
Need supplies to make this yourself? Click any image to SHOP or find product details
Order the Takeout Treats Bundle today and save 10%! I trust you’ll have as much fun with it as I have! 🙂
Congrats on the well deserved win at Festive Friday!
wooHOO! Thank you, Beth! I have so much fun playing, winning is the cherry on top!:)
What an adorable 3×3! Little love notes are just the most fun to make! I love how you let the DSP shine with some perfectly placed elements. You could whip up a bunch of these in a jiffy! Thanks for joining us again at Festive Friday!
Thanks, Nicole! I agree- mini cards are so fun to make! Looking forward to the next challenge 🙂
You are going to make someone’s day with this darling card! Love that you did Sweetest Day and Stripes! Thanks being a frequent player at Festive Friday! Hope to see you again next week. 🙂
Thanks, Beth! Appreciate your sweet comments. Looking forward to the next challenge! 🙂
Awesome creativity and design. Job well done!
Thanks, Lola! I appreciate your sweet comments 🙂