3D Embossing Folders Back In Stock!
Happy 4th of July! After an oh, so long wait, the 3D Embossing Folders carrying over from last year have finally arrived- just in time for a little Independence Day shopping- cue the fireworks!
At the top of many people’s list is the amazing COUNTRY FLORAL Embossing Folder (shown in photo above and below). You may recognize it from Sale-A-Bration, introduced earlier this year. There’s also five others that have arrived in this shipment, so I’m providing a little project inspiration to entice you!
Click each photo below for link to featured embossing folder
Project Details for this card are found HERE
#2 BASKET WEAVE
- Emboss a 3″ Pineapple Punch Cardstock square with the Basket Weave EF on the diagonal
- Emboss a 2-1/2″ Soft Sea Foam Cardstock square with the Country Floral EF and color with Stampin’ Blends Markers (Pineapple Punch, Soft Sea Foam, Pumpkin Pie and Petal Pink); use the corner rounder in the Detailed Trio Punch
- The sentiment is retired (Part of My Story); the Story Label Punch is current
The note card and envelope are embossed with only a small portion of this beautiful embossing folder. It’s actually a large 6″ x 6″, so you can orient it any direction you desire.
Project details are found HERE… this is my top ranking post EVER! Worth a look 🙂
Tops for versatility… and subtlety (lol), this EF creates the look of linen-textured paper. Perfect for when you want a little something extra that won’t compete from your focal point.
Details for this card found HERE
#5 TIN TILE
If you’re familiar with these folders from last year, you’ll notice they achieve this amazing depth and texture in a thinner folder now. We’ve introduced a new 3D Embossing Folder Plate to make up the difference in your die-cutting sandwich. Use it in place of your regular cutting plates, where two plates is too thick and one plate not enough… it’s the middle-ground solution!
Still to come are the Corrugated, Layered Leaves, Pinewood Planks and Tufted 3D Embossing Folders. I’ll let you know as soon as they’re in stock and available to order!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (below)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Bonus Days in July – Earn a $5 voucher for every $50* spent in July. Stack them for free products or savings in August! (*before tax & shipping)
- July Rewards Code TYFTBUDX –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- Join the Fun and get over $80 worth of freebies in July!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials