Simple Christmas Card Idea: Nothing Sweeter Bundle
Want a simple Christmas card idea that will have your friends and family smiling? Take a look at the Nothing Sweeter Bundle- one of my top favorites in the Holiday 2018 Catalog. It’s quite possibly at the top of the list, but I always feel like I’m picking a favorite child when I do that!
The Nothing Sweeter Bundle features the Nothing Sweeter 17-piece photopolymer stamp set and Sweetly Stitched 10-piece Framelits Dies set. Not just for Christmas, this bundle can be used year ’round for birthdays and any occasion you want to send a little love. For me, the stitched dies are a show-stopper!
The Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper offers cute country charm and pairs wonderfully with this bundle. Mix and match the various patterns with the three present, heart and tree dies for even more versatility.
- On Stampin’ Trimmer: Create an A2 (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″) Card Base with Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut DSP 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Note the center of the card front and mark a line in pencil 1″ on each side. This is where you’ll place scalloped dies.
- On Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine: Place scallop die on card front, along one side of pencil line. Place both tree dies (cut and stitch) on a small piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Place second largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Die on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Run platform through machine. Remove circle and trees. Switch scallop die to other pencil line on card front. Cut (no stitching needed) a second tree from Whisper White cardstock. Run platform through.
- Stamping: Stamp garland on green tree with Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Trim to 5/8″ x 4″; punch each end with Triple Banner Punch. Optional: stamp greeting inside card and/or on envelope
- SAVVY TIP: To convert the greeting to a horizontal placement, simply mask each word with a Post-It Note or Washi Tape, ink stamp, remove mask and stamp on cardstock; repeat. Want to see other masking ideas? Check out these projects.
- Assembly: Adhere DSP down center of card front, then circle with SNAIL adhesive or Glue. With same, adhere white tree behind green tree, slightly offset. Adhere on circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere greeting below it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish: Color three Epoxy Clear Droplets with the brush tip of the Stampin’ Blends Dark Cherry Cobbler marker. Let dry; adhere over select “ornaments” on tree.
Need supplies to make this project? Click any image to SHOP or find product details
You may also be interested in…
- Matching Gift Tags using the Nothing Sweeter Bundle
- November Rewards Code: RQCF2J6M (details HERE)
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ FREE Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
Be sure to check out my Pinterest Boards for other simple Christmas card idea projects!