Note Card Gift Boxes – by Request!
I’m so happy y’all enjoyed Note Cards Week as much you did! The handmade embossed note cards took the lead as your favorites. Those cards quadrupled the highest traffic ever to the website- setting a record that floored me! And they’re SO EASY! Maybe that’s why you love them as much as I do!
If you missed any of the card projects from last week, I encourage you to check them out below. They’re perfect for gift sets to fill these boxes!
- Day 1 & 2- Handmade Embossed Note Cards PART 1 and PART 2
- Day 3- Butterfly Gala Simply Pretty Note Cards
- Day 4- How To Make Simple Note Cards with Needlepoint Elements
- Day 5- Needle & Thread Friend Card
During the week, I got a comment from Deborah asking if I’d share how I gifted them. Well, Deborah- I’m happy you asked! I love giving sets of note cards to friends & family. They’re one of my favorite ways of creating handmade happiness for others. This gift box is so simple to make and can be decorated to fit any occasion. Enjoy three different ideas with step-by-step directions in today’s video tutorial….
If the video doesn’t play in your browser, find it on my YouTube Channel HERE.
Want to make this? You CAN!
Find the supplies for each box listed separately below.
Click any image to order or find product details.
Add the current Rewards Code for free gifts from me!
Wishing You A Lovely Day Box
Balmy Blue Flower Box
Other: Exacto Knife, Ruler, Pencil
Coastal Cabana Butterfly Box
Other: Exacto Knife, Ruler, Pencil
NOTE CARD GIFT BOXES TUTORIAL
- Paper: 8-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Punch & score on 1st side at 3″, then 4″. Rotate and align guide to each existing score line, punch & score; repeat on two remaining sides.
- Round corner of large top flap
- Snip open bottom flaps. Snip or remove top flaps.
- Emboss top flap on Big Shot Machine with favorite Embossing Folder.
- Find center point and create opening with an Exacto Knife at top and bottom score lines for ribbon. Feed ribbon from the outside top into the box and out the bottom. Trim after box is complete and bow is tied.
- With pencil, mark where center flap lines up with side flaps, score and fold down or remove extra.
- Apply SNAIL Adhesive to side flaps, square up box and adhere.
- Decorate as desired- then make someone’s day and gift it away!
Earn TRIPLE Rewards
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items (stamps sets, Designer Paper, Card Kits & Framelits Dies) for every $50* or $100* in products you order. No limit: the more you order, the more you earn!
- Add the current Rewards Code to orders up to $150* (no code needed if $150+) for freebies from me, too!
- Earn over $125 worth of FREE products when placing an order $250* and up! Take advantage of this AMAZING special while it lasts! Replace old ink pads, stock up on cardstock and matching embellishments, get those tools you’ve been wanting- or go in with a friend!
*total products before tax & shipping
OR for the BEST VALUE…
- JOIN my team for only $99- and select $175 products of your choice with FREE Shipping and 20-25% off future orders! This is the BEST DEAL for avid crafters!
Sign up HERE. Have questions? Contact me
PLACING AN ORDER UNDER $150?
Reward yourself by pasting the code below in the HOST CODE box in your shopping cart
(no code needed $150+). You’ll be glad you did! Details HERE
Thanks for visiting today! Add the Envelope Punch Board to your next order and you’ll be surprised how many fun things you can do with it. Start with these Note Card Gift Boxes… your family and friends will thank you! I’d love to hear which is your favorite❤